Sunday, February 8, 2015

Public Service Announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs


For this assignment I was asked to chose a public service announcement that appealed to me and discus it. As a child I would always grow up and see my dad with tourist shirts saying this is your brain in Denver and places like that, so it is kinda weird that I have fond memories of this commercial. I love how short and simple the message is. Drugs fry your brain. There is nothing more to say. I love how they literally translated their message into frying an egg. They make the message so blunt that they don't even tell you what the message is, they just ask you if you have anymore questions about drugs and what they do to your brain.

1 comment:

  1. This TV spot is a strong message but please choose & post a true public service announcement print campaign. It should contain all the elements of an ad. Refer to the resource links (Ad Council, etc) I provided.

    ReplyDelete